Catholic Dating Sites
What You Will Find Here…
CatholicDatingSites.net is the only site dedicated exclusively to providing Catholic singles with information about online dating safety, steps you can take to protect yourself from financial and physical victimization, and more general information about selecting the best Catholic dating sites for you. Below is our list of the top-rated online dating sites for Catholics. But first, you may enjoy learning more about some of the other features of our site. Enjoy and God bless!
|Dating Sites||User Base||Matching||Coupon
|Large and diverse user base, most of whom are seeking long-term committed relationships.||Complete the Compatibility Dimensions questionnaire and get matched with other singles who share your values and interests.||
|Largest matchmaking site specifically targeted for Catholic singles whose faith is important to them. These Catholic users seek other Catholics to date.||Take the temperament test, rooted in both natural law and gospel values, to help find your Catholic match today.||
|Large and diverse user base of singles searching for friendship, dating, relationships, and romance.||Find a date in your area by searching by age, proximity, physical traits, personality traits, and more.||
|Large and diverse user base of singles looking for love and long-lasting relationships.||Take the free personality quiz and get matched to other singles who share your interests||
|User base of over 100,000 faith-centered individuals who seek to date individuals of the same faith.||Find a spiritual and romantic connection and even do a webcam chat with your Christian/Catholic match before going out on that first real date.||
|Largest dating site exclusively for those belonging to any Christian faith.||Search for your Christian soul mate; filter by age, location, and values.||
|User base of Catholic singles wanting to find a soulmate and future spouse.||Find your future Catholic husband or wife with a quick and easy search through hundreds and possibly thousands of members in your area.||
|Christians looking for dating, friendship, and long-lasting relationships.||Send emails and IMs to other Christian singles and find your match today.||
|Large and quickly growing, diverse user base of singles of all ages.||Browse thousands of local singles near you, flirt online, and set up a date.||
|Large user base of individuals of all faiths and ages.||Search by age, seriousness of desired relationship, and location; then chat, flirt online, and arrange to meet up in person.||
More Dating Sites for Catholics
- PerfectMatch.com — Watch video profiles of other singles and find your perfect match. Get 55% off a membership. Click here.
- FastCupid — Meet other singles who share your values and beliefs. Free to join. Click here.
- Christian Matchmaker — Get matched to someone serious about developing a long-term, faith-centered relationship. Create your profile for free. Click here.
- FriendFinder — Meet local singles looking for companionship and dating. Free to browse. Click here.
- BlackSingles.com — Connect with black Catholic singles. Click here to browse for free.
- SilverSingles.com — Community of single men and women over 50 years old. Free to browse. Click here.
- Mingles.com — Meet your match, video chat with her/him, and go out on a date tonight. Click here to sign up. 100% free.
About Our Catholic Dating Site Rankings:
Catholic Dating Sites is the leading resource for individuals looking for independent reviews of Catholic dating websites online. In addition, we provide readers with the latest Catholic dating site coupons and deals. When writing reviews for some of the best Catholic dating sites, we consider: security, privacy, commitment to Catholic principles, size and activeness of the Catholic dating community using the site, whether its a free Catholic dating site, and if not, the cost, and finally the overall usability and focus of the Catholic singles dating website. We frequently update our reviews, coupons, deals and other information, however, if you find that we have made a mistake or omission, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Top 100 Date Movies for Catholic Singles
A great activity for a new couples on a third or fourth date is to watch a great romantic comedy together. To that end, we have compiled a list of the best romantic comedies for Catholic singles to consider on your date night. Below are what we consider to be the 100 best "modern classic" date movies for Catholic singles of the last 30 years. They aren't all about nuns and priests; although there are a few of those in there too! Rather, this list was selected on the basis of movies that we, the Catholic Dating Sites team, loved ourselves. I'm sure we probably missed some favorites, so if you have suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
More movie resources...
You may want to get to know a guy fast. This is frowned upon by most dating gurus and self-help articles on the subject, but hey, the modern girl has places to be! You can’t always schedule three or five dates to see if you’re into this guy for the long haul. If you’re the type of gal who wants to get in and out, this drill of eight first date questions will give you everything you need to know about whether to bother with another date. Remember never to deliver the questions in drill format and if you don’t get all of the questions in, don’t worry about that either. It’s all about feeling out your date to see if he has potential to be The One.
- Where did you grow up? From here, he’ll be forced to talk about his background and how he got to where he is. He may tip-toe around the question, which can be a sign that he isn’t into family or isn’t into sharing these things at this time. From there, it’s up to you whether to wait it out to see if he comes around or not. He may go into his family situation or his views on family in general.
- Where did you go to school? For some, the college experience was a huge part of their lives. Finding out where a person went to school may lead them to talk about their major, their college experiences, any community activities they were involved in or how they got into their industry. This is a light and easy question that most people enjoy discussing, even on a first date.
- Have you traveled much? Some of us would live in a different country every month if we had the opportunity, while others have no desire to see how other cultures live. If you’re looking at whether or not he’s The One, a question like this will show you what camp he falls into. Even if he hasn’t traveled much, he most likely will go into that he would like to travel a lot in the future or he will make it clear he has no interest in traveling to new places. You may look at this as a small thing, but it does make a difference once you’ve settled down with someone. If you’re the type that loves to see how others live, you may get restless taking trips within your state or hitting the same chain resorts on a beach every vacation.
- Do you like kids or animals? If you aren’t feeling gutsy enough to blatantly ask a guy if he likes kids (and face it, this can scare a guy off), ask if he likes animals instead. While children aren’t animals, it will show his compassionate side or show that he really isn’t connected to things like this. There are plenty of women who aren’t interested in having kids or a pet either. That doesn’t make them bad people, it just means they aren’t into these things and as a relationship grows, that could post a problem if you’re on opposite sides of the fence.
- Are you active? This is another one that may not seem like it matters much, but in reality it does. If you’re a health nut who sticks to green juices and lean meats while juggling spinning and marathons, you may not match up with a guy who sits in front of the TV every night and hits fast food restaurants daily. Getting active together is also a great way to connect with your partner while being healthy. If you aren’t the type that devotes time or a conscious effort to your health, it most likely won’t matter if your potential soul mate does.
- Are you happy with your job? Let’s get one thing straight – not everyone lives for their work. A lot of people do, but in a down economy, more and more people are realizing that work is just that. For some, clocking in, clocking out and garnering a steady paycheck is enough. Not everyone is after a McMansion and four cars. This question is one that he will most likely be honest about. He will say he loves the industry he’s in, but hopes to have a different position eventually or he will say he likes what he does, but his life doesn’t revolve around work. Either way, you’ll get your answer and you can decide if it lines up with your philosophy on lifestyle and career.
- Would you rather go out or stay in? Some like to stay in and cuddle, others love the night life. It can cause some friction if a couple is on opposite ends of the spectrum. There’s nothing wrong with changing up your routine once in awhile, but for the most part, both partners should prefer going out or staying in. Some people have a packed social calendar, with lots of time devoted to birthday parties and work events. Others want to have a simple dinner nightly, followed by reading or watching a movie. Ask him what he prefers and get an idea of what your nights might be like for the rest of your life. Does it seem like something you’d like for the long haul?
- Are you religious? This may seem like a very personal question, and it is to some extent, but it isn’t one that crosses the boundary for a first date. If the guy is religious, he will be happy to say he regularly attends church and what his religion is. He will also be interested in your own religious beliefs and eager to hear where you stand on the subject. If he isn’t religious, he won’t have a problem sharing this. If he’s interested in a relationship with you, he will want to know your thoughts. Whether you are religious or not, it is important you share the same views on faith as your potential partner.
The next time you have a first date, sit down and start asking your questions. If you meet a guy online or through a friend, you probably have some idea of what this person is looking for out of a relationship at this stage in his life. If the guy makes a comment on your questions, be confident enough to be honest. Tell him you aren’t interested in getting to know someone who doesn’t hold the same values and ideals as you because you’re looking for a partner. There’s nothing wrong with being direct as long as it’s presented in a polite manner. Refrain from being icy if you don’t get answers you want. Remember it’s better to get to know the real him in the beginning than have him pretend to be something he’s not.
Beware of Free
Most Catholic dating sites are free to join, but in order to interact with others, you have to pay up. This can be good because it usually means a site brings out a quality crowd of people who are serious about meeting others, whether it’s as friends or a full-blown long term relationship. There’s nothing wrong with paying to find the love of your life, but it can be pricey. Avoid this by snagging a deal with a coupon for a Catholic dating site.
Coupons Just Make Sense
An online Catholic dating coupon is exactly what it sounds like, a link that you can use to get a discount or free trial at the site offering it. If it’s your first time using an online dating site you may be ready to plunk down cash, but remember not all Catholic singles dating sites are created equal, so using a coupon minimizes your cost and your risk. There's no real downside to a coupon, but look around to see if you can find the best coupons because they do differ from site to site.
Going From Free to Pay
Remember that most Catholic dating sites are free at the beginning. This means you’re allowed to register and peruse singles for free. If you want to go beyond that, you typically have to pay. With a coupon you can sign up for a month or a select number of months, depending on the deal. A month is just enough to reel you in, but often not long enough to make a connection. In any case, its a good idea to try a coupon or free trial, but know that there's a good reason that the Catholic dating sites offer them, because you're more likely to turn into a paying customer that way. In the end you'll have to decide whether your limited experience was worthwhile enough to cause you to spend money getting a fully pay membership.
Coupons Typically Don't Mean a Limited Experience
Just because you have a coupon doesn’t mean you’ll be working with a watered-down version of the Catholic dating site. You’ll still have access to all applications and you’ll interact with others in chatrooms or on messageboards. For the duration of the coupon you’ll be able to interact with others privately. Usually the coupon will run for a select time and will continue to bill your card after this promotion is over. Be aware of this in case you don’t find anyone you match with. You want to keep an eye on this, so you can cancel your membership before the automated billing starts.
Use Multiple Coupons to Try Multiple Sites
Sign up for free trial at a Catholic dating sites and get a feel for each one. You don’t have to sign up for a ton, but three or four should do it. You’ll find yourself meshing well with one or two sites. After registering and creating a profile for these sites, you can play around with the applications. Once you see if the site works for you, you can search out a coupon or promotional code for this particular Catholic dating site and make the most of the limited time you’ll have to interact with other Catholics looking for company.